Monday, July 25, 2011

What's so Wise About Wisdom Teeth Anyway?

I finally got my wisdom teeth cut out, 10 years after I should have.  Last Thursday was the big day. The whole experience is pretty much a blur except for when I tripped up the steps to the apartment!  I woke up on the coach thinking..why in the world do people even have wisdom teeth?? I still don't really know, but I do know I hate them.  Today is the first day I've been able to eat somewhat normal food.  I've been living off of mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese and ice cream, so nutritious I know :) Johnny made homemade pizza today and he packed it full of veggies so I could at least get some sort of nutrition. It was a super slow process but I got it down! Between puking my guts up from pain pills and the throbbing pain from the newly made holes in my head the entire experience SUCKED.  Somehow the people I love so very much pulled through and helped me cope, Thanks yall!!  O yeah I totally morphed into a chipmunk, check it out!

hahahaha..tad bit embarrassing but I could not resist.




Special thanks to mom for the phenergan, Tara for the flowers and Johnny the homemade mashed potatoes made my day.
Happy Brushing!
Love. T

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower! I have just seen your adv from violet bella's blog and thought to stop and say hi! My name is Giulia and I blog over another diamond day! Take care and hope to get to know you a bit better through your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome! i'm so glad to have you :)

    ReplyDelete