Sunday, February 8, 2015

Whole 30 COMPLETE!

Well we did it! Tara and I completed our Whole 30 journey with no slips!  Clean nutritious food for 30 days! We have had slightly different changes come from this experience but overall we both feel really really good:) I found inspiration from all sorts of spots, Pinterest, instagram pages, whole 30 advice boards and Tara!  Having a partner in crime is the best way to go! I have never stuck to any type of food plan the way I did with the Whole 30.  Tara and I both have busy schedules and made it work and I am super proud:) Of course the physical changes made me smile as well..I lost a total of 9lbs and 8 1/2 inches total! I feel like my little holiday fluff suit fell off.  O yeah and..Tara lost an amazing 14 lbs!!
Here is us face timing on our very first night food prepping for day 1....

 Here we are celebrating our success.....
Cheers to eating real food!

This is what I ate..like literally every single meal:)....

Here was week 1
Here was week 2
Here was week 3
Here was week 4

Happy Day!
Love, T

PS Here was my day 29 & 30...


No comments:

Post a Comment