Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Craft Night

Considering I love Halloween and I love crafts, Halloween craft night has become one of my favorite nights of fall!  Tara, Nathan, Alex, Johnny and I have been getting together to make Halloween goodies for 4 years now and I hope the tradition continues for years to come.  Johnny doesn't always participate in the pumpkin painting and craft making but he does partake in the festive beer drinking, chili eating and Halloween movie watching:) This year we painted pumpkins, masks, witch hats and Tara and I carved fake pumpkins.














 Burli decided to dress up for the occasion..



 Made some new friends...







Here are my finished products...


Happy Crafting!
Love, T


Past Craft nights...

2012 Halloween Craft Night
2011 Halloween Craft Night

No comments:

Post a Comment