Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring is that You?

I am pretty sure Mother Nature is enjoying teasing us with days that make us believe that spring weather is actually here but quickly follows with snow or a day in the 30s.  However, it seems like maybe...just maybe the spring weather is here to stay! On Sunday I went home to Kentucky for a short visit because the weather was simply to beautiful to stay inside!  I went to a cookout and all I could think of was how I didn't want to go back to my apartment and waste the rest of the day so I jumped in my Jeep and headed my parents house.  I am so glad I did because it ended up being a really lovely afternoon/evening! My mom is doing so well getting around after her total knee surgery just a few weeks ago!  She joined Tara and I outside to pick flowers, ride around in the golf cart, goof off, and go see grandma and grandpa next door:)





Happy Sunshine!
Love,T

No comments:

Post a Comment