Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My 3oth Birthday with my Boys

The day of my birthday was absolutely beautiful!  It was sunny and high 60s.  I lucked out and Johnny was off that day so we spent the day doing whatever I wanted to do:)  So here is what we did...
Started the day with Starbucks and headed to get me a few gifts:)

For lunch we went to my favorite lunch spot, The Granola Jar!  I recommend the wrap.."When Curry met Wrap" and any of the sides are amazing! The best part about this little place is their cookies!  You really can't go wrong with any of their cookies but my top 2 are the peanut butter explosion and the sugar cookie!
After lunch we headed to enjoy the fresh air and explore  the trails at Angel Mounds


Once it dries up a bit out there we are planning to start running some of these trails..I can't wait!

Ended the night with dinner in, frozen yogurt and a couple movies and this guy:)

Such a Happy Day!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment