Monday, February 24, 2014

Lately....Superbowl, Johnny is 30 and Valentine's Day

It is hard to believe that February is coming to an end and March is just around the corner!  This has been a fun and busy month around here! Super bowl, Johnny's 30th Birthday and Valentines Day on top of all the normal things like work and school and trying to be healthy during all of the celebrating we have done over the past few weeks.  Since I have been neglecting my little corner of the internet it is time to play catch up with some pictures:) I hope everyone is having a nice February! March is my birthday month so I must say I am not sad it is almost here:)

 Date night at The Gerst Haus is always fun:)
 Of course bowling only makes the night better!
 

 
 
This is how Superbowl went for me....pumped for the game and finger foods... 
Got distracted by the snow...

Food was ready and it was Game time!!

The game was terrible and I decided to just play in the snow instead:) Hopefully next year it is a better game!

 
Next up...
Johnny turned 30!!
 



 
Valentine's Day<3
 

 
Johnny knows the way to my heart:) Chocolate!

my kitty valentine

 
Hope you have a nice rest of February!
Happy Monday!
Love, T
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment