Monday, February 3, 2014

Alicia & Whitney's Baby Shower

It is no secret that I love baby showers:) There is always lots of adorable baby goodies, cupcakes or cake and in this case 2 beautiful mommies to be! Two of my close friends that I work with are having sweet bundles of joy very soon so we decided to throw them a work shower.  Whitney is due first and she is having a baby girl named Caroline and Alicia is only a few weeks behind with baby boy Grayson.  I had fun making a few handmade goodies for the shower and could not wait to celebrate such a happy time with them.  Congratulations Whitney & Alicia!! 






I got these two little pictures from Alicia and Whitney after the shower:)  I love that they both put something from the shower in their babies room:)

 
Happy Day!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment