Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lately....

Happy October everyone! October is my absolute favorite month of the year so I'm a pretty happy girl today:) September was a busy month! I've been kinda scarce over here but I'm hoping to get back into the groove of blogging now that I'm settled into school stuff and computer training is over at work:) Figured I'd just do a quick "lately" post..sooo...here's what's been going on lately...






Went to Lexington for a wedding and got to stay with one of my favorite friends the night before!!





We played games:)


School stuff with a cute study buddy..


Went to visit family in Ohio...








Watched my cousins band...








Greyhound races...


Slots...


Celebrated Johnny finishing grad school!!!! YAY!!!!


Enjoying cooler weather with chili and football...





September was a good month!
Happy October!
Love, T

Ps. Here's what Burli has been up to...



Hanging out in boxes and chillin on the couch



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment