Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Niacole & Chad's Wedding

I absolutely love weddings! Whats not to love? Love in the air, friends and family all around, and cake! Last Saturday was an extra special wedding....my sister in law Niacole got married!!! From showers to the bachelorette party to I DO, her journey has been lovely. I am so happy I was able to be a part of her big day:) I've gotten to know her fiancé, oops..her husband, Chad and they are a great couple! They balance each other perfectly! I'm so happy for you Niacole and Chad, I hope Mexico is fabulous! Here's a peak into the festivities...

We started the weekend with a little pamper time:))





Next on the agenda.. rehearsal and a super tasty dinner, Kentucky hot brown and derby pie is kinda hard to beat!



How cute was their venue? Sigh.








Johnny's mom and I loved our very first manicure ever! pretty nails:)









Wedding day!!!















Such a sweet moment:)

















Muah!


Happy wedding Mr. & Mrs. Stacy!
Love, T


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment