Thursday, July 18, 2013

4th of July Fun!

Here I am slacking on my posts again:/ Better late than never, right?
The weekend after the Fourth of July is one of my favorite weekends of the year because its always filled with patriotic spirit, family, fireworks, great food and lots of fun! Pat and Bobby are always such great hosts! Every year it kinda varies on the number of people who are able to make it, this year it was a slightly smaller group than last year but we had lots and lots of fun! The weather was absolutely perfect! A little too cool, yes too cool, for their new pool (of course we still swam) but I can't complain considering I was sweating my booty off previous years! I hope your July has been as lovely as mine so far! Here are peaks into our America inspired weekend!











































































Pyro:)





Yes we shoot Roman candles at the flying lanterns, grandma was so close!


Happy Belated 4th of July everyone!
Love, T

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment