Monday, December 10, 2012

MIA

MIA? Yeah that's been me:/
Unfortunately my computer is donezo! Since I got an iPad for my birthday last year, the only reason I ever got on my computer was to blog and with its recent passing I've been unable to blog;( However, I finally downloaded an app that I can now use on my iPad, yay. So here I am from my little hiatus just in time for the holidays. Its been a busy month since I've posted! Since this is my first attempt with my nifty little app I'm going to try posting now, so if you're reading this is worked! In the mean time here are a few pics from my hiatus...



Chili and PACKER games with my sis via FaceTime





Hanging with Johnny...


Twilight :) twice, haha


Family time at Thanksgiving


UK game and quality time with the girls!

Happy to be Back!
Love, T

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment